Behringer Eurolive B615D Loud Speaker
Tear the roof off with the top rated Behringer B615D, highly recommended for larger venues. Thanks to Behringer’s revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power of traditional bi-amped active loudspeakers without all the backbreaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of Behringer’s extremely popular EUROLIVE B215D and B212D systems, plus Behringer’ve given them even more output power and a significant transducer upgrade
Due to their high-efficiency design, EUROLIVE B615D and B612D active loudspeakers crank out 1500 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts Behringer have ever packed into a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control for dependable protection of the LF/HF transducers, and thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, you can run them full out without the slightest hint of distortion. In addition, both models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with Level control and dedicated 2 band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- High-power 1500 watt 2 way pa sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary class-d amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection